- Are you a videographer? Help us share stories of women and families in the USA and around the world.
- Help Deconstruct Dresses to Send to Guatemala – Groups or Individuals
- Bring Deconstructed Dresses to Guatemala
- Volunteer in Utah with team needs
- Volunteer in Boise, Idaho with team needs
- Are you organized and have great computer skills? Volunteer as a seamstress coordinator.
- Visit and Serve in Guatemala
- Write thank you notes
- Help with Small Christmas Gifts for the Guatemalan Women Involved with the Project
- Help with Small Christmas Gifts for volunteers in the USA
- Apply to be a volunteer seamstress for the USA program
Please email Lindsey@realimprints.org if you are interested in volunteering or would like more information about the following opportunities.
2. Sponsor a Dress:
You don’t have a dress? No problem! Sponsor someone who does!
Click here to learn more and sponsor a dress.
Donations are vital! When you donate, you are changing lives.
- Join The Host – The Host is a group of passionate and generous monthly angel donors, on a mission to improve the crisis in the world of infant mortality and internal and external poverty.
- Become a Frontliner – Frontliners are our biggest financial supporters, those on the frontlines fighting to relieve immense grief, and internal and external poverty for women and families. Frontliners are those that have generously donated a minimum of $5000. This elite group, will automatically join The Host, will receive sneak peaks and personal updates, and will have the opportunity to come to Guatemala to see first hand the impact of their donation.
- Dress Donor – Donate your dress and $100
- Make a One Time Donation – All donations make a difference
Thank you for joining us in our mission!